the babel machine



 

Monday, January 02, 2006

a few good programmers

Talk about six degrees of separation.

Got an e-mail from Evert, a former officemate of my wife at the telco where Ellen used to work. Evert is now a business unit manager at GMA New Media, which of course is a subsidiary of one of INQ7.net's mother companies, GMA Network.

Anyway, GMA New Media is looking for a few good Symbian C++ programmers. If you're interested and qualified, or know someone who is, just drop me a line at joeyalarilla@gmail.com and give your contact details so I could forward your e-mail to the GMA New Media people. I'm not the one hiring, OK, nor is it INQ7.net -- I'll just be forwarding your message to GMA New Media.

Good luck!

Posted by Joey Alarilla :: 2:42 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

© the babel machine 2005 - Template by Caz.