the babel machine



 

Monday, January 02, 2006

feeling mtv

Here's a music video of Sam which I created using Windows Movie Maker.

I'm really having fun fooling around with video editing software. Pardon the poor quality of the video because I had to convert the 3GP files from my mobile phone to MPEG using shareware software before I could import them to Movie Maker.

As usual, I uploaded the video clip to vidiLife, which offers free video streaming, video hosting and video blog services. Registration is free, so check out this growing online community today.

Hope you like this "Hey Sammy!" vid, which of course makes use of Toni Basil's immortal hit.


Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Posted by Joey Alarilla :: 12:18 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

© the babel machine 2005 - Template by Caz.