the babel machine



 

Friday, December 16, 2005

gmail mobile

Here's a great holiday treat from Google -- now you can check your Gmail account via your mobile phone or PDA web browser.

Just point your mobile device's browser to http://m.gmail.com to access Gmail Mobile. For more info on Gmail Mobile, visit this page.

Of course, I immediately tried it using GPRS on my XDA II to send an e-mail to my wife Ellen. Works perfectly.

With all the nifty features of Gmail and the new ones Google is constantly introducing, is it any wonder I find it hard to use any other e-mail service?

Google certainly delivered on the hype that they would revolutionize the way we use e-mail. Heck, Gmail is my mobile office, and since I use Blogger for my blog and Google for search, you can color me Googled, heh.

Except I still prefer Yahoo! Messenger and Yahoo! Groups. Check out Google Talk and Google Groups for the Google alternatives.

Posted by Joey Alarilla :: 10:04 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

© the babel machine 2005 - Template by Caz.