the babel machine



 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

a smoke-free year

You know, with all the things I've been doing lately, what with the upcoming INQ7 anniversary and all, I forgot to blog that Saturday, February 19, marked the first anniversary of my decision to quit smoking, cold turkey.

Hmm, good thing I didn't celebrate the occasion by lighting up a ciggie, hehe. Where are Constantine's fags when you need them? And he was a Brit in the comic book series, OK, so fag means something else. Dunno about Keanu's fags though, heh.

I haven't seen the movie yet, though I hear it's pretty good, even if comic book fans won't forgive it for turning Constantine into an American and setting the film in LA. Of course, I was outraged myself when I first heard they were casting Keanu as JC and turning him into a Yank as a result -- hey, I stopped collecting but I was a huge Hellblazer fan.

But I'm trying to keep an open mind.

Posted by Joey Alarilla :: 3:22 PM :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

© the babel machine 2005 - Template by Caz.