the babel machine



 

Monday, September 27, 2004

jologs dm

My Friendster friend (and real-life college orgmate) Jolography made me smile today (well, I only saw and approved it today) with his testimonial dissing my D&D DM skills, hahaha!

Here's what he had to say:

"Si Joey, 'alang kwentang DM sa AD&D...hahahahahah! Joke lang. Enjoy kami na asarin ang mga campaigns niya kasi sobrang seryoso siya. Sport naman."

I don't know which is worse -- that I've been exposed as someone who once played and ran an RPG campaign (you know, the pen and paper kind before all these video games made RPGs "cool") or that I might have failed miserably as a DM, hehe. Now that takes me back...

Ikaw talaga, namamatay lang kasi lagi 'yung character mo, hehehe...

Posted by Joey Alarilla :: 4:13 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

© the babel machine 2005 - Template by Caz.