the babel machine



 

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

ellen's laptop, my salvation


Just finished editing one of the websites I handle -- 26 stories for 6 sections, blech, hehe. Wanted to finish it before Sam wakes up; besides, we have some other stuff to do this morning. Good thing our friends in Cebu also e-mailed the files apart from sending them via FTP. Didn't have to try dialing in to our network. Am using Ellen's laptop while she and Sam are sleeping, hehehe, good thing I can borrow her laptop when she's not using it. Kinda miss my desktop PC back home, but hey, I can't lug it all the way to Subic, right? So eto, squatter muna, haha. Posted by Hello

Posted by Joey Alarilla :: 4:30 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

© the babel machine 2005 - Template by Caz.