the babel machine



 

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

confessions of an ex-smoker

Sometimes I still miss smoking, particularly when I'm writing.

I quit cold turkey on Feb. 19., mainly because Sam was asking me about smoking and would pretend to have a ciggie in her mouth, apart of course from being concerned about my health and my promise to Ellen that I'd stop smoking when Sam was born.

OK, so it took me over two years to fulfill my promise, but I did. The first month was hell, the second was purgatory and the third was hell again, hehe. Well, no, not really -- I just try not to think about it. So I should stop this train of thought right now.

Where the heck is my Maxx candy?

Posted by Joey Alarilla :: 4:44 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

© the babel machine 2005 - Template by Caz.